Car Accident Lawyer Townsville
Dealing with the trauma after a motor vehicle accident can be challenging, and we’re here to help. Our Townsville lawyers can help you with pursuing compensation for injured passengers, drivers, cyclists, and pedestrians. So if you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident, call us today to find out about your compensation entitlements and next steps.
Find Out What You Can Claim
If you’re a victim and sustained injuries, you’re entitled to claim compensation. Even in cases where you could be found partially at fault, we’re still able to pursue injury compensation for you. It’s fast, free and straightforward to learn about your entitlements—call the HelpLine 7-days on 1800 435 754 to get started.
You may be eligible to make claim for things such as:
- Injury assessment and treatment costs that you’ve incurred.
- Fees and gap payments from private health insurance, Medicare, Comcare and more.
- Losses from your income as a result of your injury (both immediate and future).
- Compensation against pain and suffering and permanent disabilities.
- Modifications to your home and vehicle to cater to any physical impairment.
- Compensation for domestic assistance, including unpaid help from loved ones.
With a Townsville personal injury lawyer on your side, we may be able to ease the burden and fallout from your accident.
What Are My Next Steps?
Call us on the Townsville HelpLine—we’re here 7-days a week to give you prompt and relevant advice. We’ll discuss what you could be entitled to and the documentation you need to gather.
It pays to speak to us one of our Townsville personal injury lawyers as early as possible, even if you’re not sure of the extent of your injuries. We may be able to arrange assistance for you to cover loss of income and medical expenses.
It’s also best if you can gather as much information as possible, as soon as possible.
- Write down everything you remember about the incident, including events that led up to the accident and any road, weather or vehicle conditions you noticed.
- Take photos and videos of your injuries, even if they seem minor.
- Take photos and videos of the Townsville location and anything damaged during the incident.
To help your lawyer compile your evidence, you may need to gather documents demonstrating your earning capacity for up to six years before the incident. This could include group certificates, tax returns, payslips, work contracts and your resume.
With this evidence, we’ll be able to demonstrate your loss of earnings as a result of your injuries.
Additionally, keep a record of all of your medical appointments, prescriptions and associated receipts, as we’ll be able to have you compensated for these expenses.
If this all seems overwhelming to deal with today, call our Townsville Motor Vehicle Accident HelpLine to get advice and peace of mind. We’ll help you make sense of what you need to do for your unique situation and assist in guiding you through the process.
No matter the injury, we have Townsville motor vehicle accident compensation lawyers in Townsville are ready to fight for the best outcome possible.
Talk To Us: Personal Injury Lawyers In Townsville
You’re not alone, and The HelpLine team are here to help. We’ll ensure you know your rights and obligations. We’ll help you gain compensation if you’ve been injured.
We’re trusted by Townsville locals because:
- We’re no win no fee motor vehicle accident compensation lawyers
- We’ll come to you if mobility is an issue
- Your first legal consultation is free, with no obligation
- We’ll fight to get you fair compensation
Don’t pay upfront for a Townsville lawyer; work with personal injury compensation lawyers you can trust backed by our no win no fee policy.
For more information, call our Townsville lawyers on 1800 HELPLINE 1800 435 754 or complete our contact form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Get A Free Claim Assessment Today
*Obligation free and completely confidential