Motor Vehicle Accidents

Free Claim Assessment

Free & no obligation consultation

Motor vehicle accidents are one of the most common forms of personal injury claims. By far the most common motor vehicle accidents are accidents involving one or more motor vehicles such as cars however motor vehicle accidents happen in many different ways.

Car Accident Helpline can provide you with obligation-free car accident compensation advice from personal injury lawyers concerning any motor vehicle accident including accidents involving motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, trucks, and watercraft including boats and jet skis.

For instance, Queensland has a compulsory third party system under which claimants can recover an amount for:

  1. General Damages are an amount for pain and suffering limited to claims involving greater than 10% whole person impairment.
  2. Medical Expenses
  3. Care and assistance (again limited by legislation) and
  4. Economic Loss both past and future

Western Australia has a similar system with limits on pain and suffering awards, while other States and Territories have variations on this system.

Our personal injury lawyers and consultants can advise you of the types of damages that you might recover based upon your individual circumstances and location. By calling us or arranging for us to contact you we will explain the process that needs to be undertaken to recover those damages. 

Should you wish to pursue a claim, our personal injury lawyers will arrange for your claim to be lodged, assessments to be undertaken by medical specialists and an assessment to be made of your entitlement in terms of damages.

We have legal advisors who will provide you with No Win No Fee advice and you don’t pay us anything in the event that we or they are not successful.

Strict Limitation Periods apply to Car Accident Claims and your rights can be lost if action is not taken within specific time periods relevant to Queensland. The other States have their own limitation periods.

Please contact us on either 1800 HELPLINE (1800 435 754) or complete the attached and we will contact you.

Email Us!

Edit Template

No charge to recover the damage to your car if we are handling your Personal Injury Claim*

*Conditions will apply

Frequently Asked Questions

About Motor Vehicle Claims in Brisbane and Queensland

It is best to seek legal advice after a car accident when:

  • You are unsure who is at fault
  • Your car insurance company is not providing you with the coverage owed
  • You feel unsure how to make a car accident claim 
  • You want to increase your chances of a successful car accident claim

Our lawyers are available to give you obligation free advice following a car accident. Call our helpline today.

What We Offer

Edit Template

Get a Free Claim
Assessment Today

Come Talk To Us

Matisse Tower Level 1, 110
Mary Street Brisbane QLD 4000

Copyright © 2023 Car Accident Helpline Australia

Privacy policy Terms and Condition

Call Now